There was a boy, there was a girl
這裡有一個男孩、跟一個女孩
She had a heart, he had a world
女孩有一顆真心,男孩有整個世界

She said, "promise i will love you, i will love you
女孩說:"我發誓會愛你,
Always thinking of you, thinking of you"
永遠只想著你"
He said, "darling thats funny, cuz i've been thinking the same thing, the same thing."
男孩說:"親愛的,這真有趣,因為我也在想一樣的事情"


And you can have anything you want, anything you want (i wanna share the world)
妳可以擁有你想要的全部(我想分享整個世界)
And you can have anything you want, anything you want (i wanna share the world with you. oh!)
妳可以擁有你想要的全部(我想跟妳分享整個世界)


You're made of glass, i'm made of steel
妳如玻璃般脆弱,我如鋼鐵般堅強
So you know that i got you baby
妳知道我會保護妳到永遠
I beat around it, you keep it real
我在一旁敲敲打打,妳讓一切成真(*註)


She said, "promise i will love you, i will love you
女孩說:"我發誓會愛你,
Always thinking of you, thinking of you"
永遠只想著你
He said, "darlin', i ain't even gonna lie, i ain't even gonna lie i feel the same. i feel the same."
男孩說:"親愛的,我不想說謊,我跟妳有同感。"


I wanna spend my time with you. ooooo
我想要把時間花在妳身上
I wanna spend my time with you
我想要把時間花在妳身上
With you, oh!
跟妳一起


*註:這段我有點不太確定,因為不太清楚鋼鐵跟玻璃之間的關係@@
     是再說玻璃製程嗎XD 抱歉了英文程度有限 等待高人指點

創作者介紹

酥油茶的雜七雜八隨筆

酥油茶 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()