Amy Winehouse絕對是我最懷念的女歌手,沒有之一

大學的時候為Back To Black瘋狂,有時能一整晚都聽同一張專輯

Me and Mr.Jones、Tears Dry On Their Own、Love Is A Losing Game,

還有太多太多的優美歌曲都讓我愛不釋手。

後來看到她過世的新聞,著實難過了一陣子QQ


最近在Spotify上聽到了這首前一張專輯的I Heard Love Is Blind

再度喚回我心中那個壞壞的、慵懶的、性感的Amy Winehouse

所以就趕快來翻成中文囉!

 

I couldn't resist him
我無法抗拒他
His eyes were like yours
他的眼睛跟你一樣
His hair was exactly the shade of brown
他的頭髮就剛好是那種暗棕色
He's just not as tall, but I couldn't tell
他只是不一樣高,但我分辨不太出來
It was dark and I was lying down
因為屋裡太暗了,我又躺著


You are everything ' he means nothing to me
你就是我的全部,他對我來說什麼都不是
I can't even remember his name
我連他的名字都不記得
Why're you so upset?
你何必那麼不爽?
Baby, you weren't there and I was thinking of you when I came
寶貝,你又不在那,而且我高潮的時候想的總是你


What do you expect?
你在期待什麼?
You left me here alone; I drank so much and needed to touch
你讓我孤孤單單的在這裡,我喝太多了,所以需要一些觸碰
Don't overreact ' I pretended he was you
不要過度反應,我想像他是你
You wouldn't want me to be lonely
你也不會想要我這麼孤單的


How can I put it so you understand?
要怎麼解釋你才能了解?
I didn't let him hold my hand
我沒讓他握我的手
But he looked like you; I guess he looked like you
但他看起來跟你好像,我猜就跟你一樣
No he wasn't you
不,他不是你
But you can still trust me, this ain't infidelity
但你還是可以相信我,這不是出軌
It's not cheating; you were on my mind
我沒有玩弄你,因為我始終想著你


 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    酥油茶 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()